Healthy skin is the reflection of healthy body and mind.
Health of the skin completely depends on what is consumed.
Skin condition depends on liver & if it does not function properly, the toxins in body affects the skin.
This leads to premature ageing, wrinkles, brown spots, rashes, acne
For dry skin
1. Use good fat for cooking such as Olive oil, Rice bran oil.
2. Add Omega 3 fats like walnuts for suppleness & moisture.
3. Drink 3 liters of water
4. Drink Vegetable juices, lime water & coconut water.
For oily skin
1. Cut down on sugar
2. Avoid refined carbohydrates
3. Avoid bad fat such as fried, packaged & processed food.
4. Avoid dairy products instead opt for Almond milk
5. Consume high fibre whole grains like jowar, bajra, oats etc.
For sensitive skin
1. Avoid junk and spicy food
2. Avoid food that causes allergy to you. Maintain a journal
3. Add raw food like sprouted beans, seeds, nuts, fruits & salads
4. Have anti inflammatory food like omega 3 rich
5. Have anti oxidant food which contain Vitamin C & E.