Summer is leading to Respiratory & Waterborne disease.
Dehydration can lead to Cortical Venous Sinus Thrombosis - blood clot in brain prevents blood from draining - happening for people in 30s working outside.
Majority cases - Viral fever, redness of eye, cold, sore throat & cough - due to people running into AC after coming in from sun.
Do & Don'ts
1. Avoid going out between 12 to 3
2. Drink water even if not thirsty.
3. Wear light weight, light colored cloths
4. Use goggles, umbrella & hats
5. Avoid alcohol, tea, coffee, carbonated drinks as they dehydrate body.
Several cases of Gastroenteritis - Avoid outside ice, 98% of them contains E-coli bacteria.
Have water with lime, kokum & salt to replenish electrolyte levels.