No OC, CCs required to form housing societies

As per "State Cooperative" department, housing societies who may not have received Occupation Certificate (OC), Commencement of construction & Completion of Construction Certificates (CCs) can now register their societies with registrar of housing societies. It is enough to carry "Approved Building Plan Certification" by "Local Civic Body" or "Local Planning Body' for registration.